Wednesday, January 25, 2012

17 weeks...

Normally I don't put pictures of me on here, mostly because I am one taking the pictures, and because the bigger I get the less I want my picture taken. But Nick keeps insisting that he wants to see pictures of me and my growing belly. So here it is, this is me at 17 weeks. So far this pregnancy seems to be going a little better than the other three. Once I got past the first trimester my morning sickness started getting better, which has never happened in my other pregnancies. I average only getting sick about two or three times a month now (which is awesome for me). On the other hand I have started having pregnancy uncomfortableness. My lower back is hurting all the time and I get sore and uncomfortable a lot, but I'll take that over throwing up.

No comments: