Friday, March 20, 2009

Bunny Basket...

For Courtney's homework this week at school they were supposed to make an Easter basket out of a milk jug so they can use it when they do their Easter egg hunt next month. Here is what we came up with. She colored all the pink cotton balls by herself using the pixie pink stamp pad from Stampin' Up! I did the hot glue gun for her because I think she is too young to use it herself (Nick told me I did too much of the project and I should have let her do the hot glue. I don't think he realizes how hot those things get) but she told me exactly where she wanted everything to go. She was really happy the finished project so that's all that really matters.




3 comments:

Jeanine Southwick said...

Nice plug for Stampin Up.

Candi said...

Thanks, but that wasn't my intention. Funny though!

Joneel said...

Wow, you are so creative. Cute job