We had an inflatable jumper at my party for kids to play on. The next day after church the girls wanted to go out and play on it. They said they knew how to set it up all by themselves and didn't want our help. (they are so independent) Next thing we heard was Kaylee screaming and Courtney yelling, "Kaylee needs help!!" So Nick and I ran out there and saw this...
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Fun Times...
On Saturday I was surprised with all of my friends standing in my living room yelling "happy birthday" and shooting popper things at me as I walked threw the door. It was a really fun party, and I know a LOT of work was put into. It was awesome. Unfortunately Nick couldn't find our camera so I didn't get any pictures of it. However I did catch something else that was really funny the next day.
We had an inflatable jumper at my party for kids to play on. The next day after church the girls wanted to go out and play on it. They said they knew how to set it up all by themselves and didn't want our help. (they are so independent) Next thing we heard was Kaylee screaming and Courtney yelling, "Kaylee needs help!!" So Nick and I ran out there and saw this...
Kaylee was sitting on top of the jumper when Courtney plugged it in. The air filled up so fast and the jumper sprung to life before Kaylee had a chance to get off of it, so she ended up going up with it. She was holding on as tight as she could so she wouldn't fall off.
She was actually pretty scared.
So I pulled the plug and daddy caught her as the jumper collapsed. It later became a game for them once they figured out how to get down. I had sent Nick out to tell them to stop doing it before someone got hurt. Next thing I know, I looked out the window and Nick was doing it too. Only he was so heavy that it wouldn't inflate all the way up. He is such a big kid.
We had an inflatable jumper at my party for kids to play on. The next day after church the girls wanted to go out and play on it. They said they knew how to set it up all by themselves and didn't want our help. (they are so independent) Next thing we heard was Kaylee screaming and Courtney yelling, "Kaylee needs help!!" So Nick and I ran out there and saw this...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Did you see me standing there?
Post a Comment