Thursday, May 13, 2010
My Green Thumb...
As I have said MANY times, I want to grow my own food. Last year I tried my hand at container gardening and was very pleased with my tomatoes I got (even though it was only enough for one salad). I would really like to plant a big garden in my back yard where I can grow a variety of fruits and vegetables, but so far this year Nick has not been around long enough this year to help me till the ground and get it set up (hopefully next year will be my year to get a garden). So this year I am trying something different. My mom had gotten me a couple of those up side down hangable plant things (I don't know the proper name for them). She got me one for strawberries and one for tomatoes. So tonight I planted those. I am interested to see if they really work. Stay tuned...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Who cares if they turn out...they look CUTE! I hope next year we can have a garden, I REALLY want one!!
You'll have to let us know how the hanging plants work out. We've been thinking about trying those for tomatoes.
Post a Comment