Thursday, May 20, 2010

SAR Jumps...

As a rescue swimmer Nick has to stay current on all of his flight and his search and rescue qualifications. Tonight they were doing their practice jumps out in the bay so I decided to take the girls out to watch. I wasn't able to get a good picture because the zoom on my camera was not that great, but I think you get the idea. The girls thought it was really cool to watch the guys jump out of the helicopter and then be hoisted back up. (That's what that little dot is that is hanging down from the helicopter) I would be to scared to ever do Nick's job...but I am very proud of him.

1 comment:

Dee Dee said...

On the way home from Coronado yesterday we saw them. The carful of swimmers thought that was the coolest thing! Jason can go brag about how his friend was one of those guys. Hahaha.