Saturday, August 23, 2008

Now What Do I Do?...

Brooklyn is so funny. She has figured out how to get up on her hands and knees, but she doesn't know what to do from there. Once she is up its like she is just kinds stuck in that position. She will stay up like this for a while until she gets frustrated and I have to go rescue her. She wont even flatten out onto her tummy and roll away like my other two girls used to do. She just freeze like a statue. It is really funny to watch. I know it wont be long though until she gets the hang of it. I am in no hurry, but she may be...







3 comments:

Naomi said...

I am just soaking in every second that Andrew still doesn't know how to roll over! That is too adorable though! Wish I could see the real thing...

Jenn said...

Just when I thought she couldn't possibly be any cuter, you go and post this!!!! I'll be there by tonight, hope it's chicken n broccoli casserole night!!

Gina said...

I love seeing these personalities develop! That is about the funniest thing I've heard...Eva hasn't even tried getting up on her knees yet. Like you, I'm in no hurry...