Thursday, February 19, 2009

Brooklyn's party...

I have been meaning to post pictures from Brooklyn's birthday party for almost a week now, but I have been so busy I haven't had a chance. So here are a few pictures from her first birthday party.

She looked a little concerned about having like 20 people gather around her highchair with a flaming object.
I was hoping she would dig in and go to town on her little cake, but she chose to do the dainty little finger dip.

She wasn't sure what to think of it at first...

This was right before I cleaned her up. She didn't make as big of a mess as I was anticipating.

She didn't really want anything to do with opening her presents herself, so I had to do it for her. She did however like playing with them.


"mom what are these things you put on my feet." Here she is checking out her new shoes.

She got a new motorcycle from my mom that she really loves. She gets on it and waves bye to us like she is really going somewhere. It's really funny.

Thank you to all those who were able to come over and hang out with us for Brooklyn's first birthday.

2 comments:

Naomi said...

Very cute! I love the waving!! :)

Jenn said...

She does look quite disturbed by the flaming object being so close to her. Gotta love Saftey Baby! Speaking of which, if you get a chance please video her waving bye, I would love to see that! Such a big girl already! Sorry I/we missed the party