Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sting Rays...

I just realized I forgot to add any pictures of us swimming with the sting rays in that last post.


The Grand Cayman Islands
Getting ready to jump off the boat for a little snorkeling fun. That is my friends Mary and Jeremy with me.

"Woo Hoo, this is fun!!"


Here is Nick playing with a sting ray. He would go right up to them and try to pick them up. I on the other hand was not that crazy.

There were sting rays swimming all around us.

Since I was never able to catch one myself I was just fine petting one someone else caught.

2 comments:

Nicole Shelby said...

and WOW!

Joneel said...

Oh my word, how lucky you were to go on a cruise with good friends. I would have been scared to play around with the Rays also, especially after the crocodile hunter was killed by one.