Here is the before shot.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Courtney's New Look...
Courtney has been begging to get her hair cut lately. I have been putting it off as long as I could because I really love her long hair. But I also don't want to be a controlling mom, so today I gave in and took her to get her hair cut. She was so excited. She was singing the whole way into the salon. Her hair cut actually turned out really cute. She is really happy with it, so that is all that really matters.
Here is the before shot.

Here is the before shot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I LOVE it! It fits her personality to have it short.
It's so cute :)
It turned out really cute! She's got such pretty hair.
It looks really cute. Did you save it, to send in? Where did you end up going?
I did save it, but it's not quite long enough to send in. The braid that she cut off is only eight inches. I took her to JC Penny's.
Post a Comment