They were all starving by the time the pizza finally came so I had a hard time getting a picture of all of them without at least one of them having a mouth full of food. (from left) Taylor, Courtney, Kaylee, Savannah.
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Brave or Crazy?
Last week I took 4 girls (ages 8 -5 ) to Chuck-E Cheese by myself. What do you think, am I brave or crazy? That is the question I kept asking myself, but it turned out much better than I thought. The girls school was having a fundraiser there that night and the girls really wanted to go. I told them that if they finished all their homework and cleaned up the family room I would take them. Which they did. They also wanted to bring a friend. So I traded my friend, I gave her Brooklyn in exchange for her two girls. The girls had so much fun. They all ran into lots of their friends from school which they thought was the coolest thing ever. Other than one small melt down at the very end of the night, everything went really smoothly and I had a lot of fun hanging out with all of them.
They were all starving by the time the pizza finally came so I had a hard time getting a picture of all of them without at least one of them having a mouth full of food. (from left) Taylor, Courtney, Kaylee, Savannah.

They were all starving by the time the pizza finally came so I had a hard time getting a picture of all of them without at least one of them having a mouth full of food. (from left) Taylor, Courtney, Kaylee, Savannah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Um, excuse me I dont' think I gave you permission to post pictures of my daughters! ;) Those are really cute, I love the last picture of courtney you can just see how much fun she is having! Also Savannah didnt' tell me about that game I'll have to ask her about it.
Nate loves that place! That's where we're going to take the boys when George gets a job.
Post a Comment