Saturday, October 31, 2009

Who's this guy?

So normally the rule for the navy is that you have to be clean shaven and short clean hair cuts. Well Nick's shop decided that since they were all going to be going to 'the island' for training for a few weeks that this would be a good time for a little contest. So they started on October 1st to see who could grow the trashiest mustache. This is Nick when he came home on Sunday after 25 days of not shaving. The girls and I did were not so fond of it, and luckily neither was Nick, so it came off right away.

3 comments:

Jeanine Southwick said...

Wow. That is awful!

Sharon said...

who he looks so much older. Not a fan either.

Naomi said...

Yeah. I'm not a fan of the mustache look. George grew one on his 3 month deployment and got some good pictures. They are AWFUL! I think to be able to pull one off, you have to have dark hair, among other things.