Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trunk-or-treat...

Last night was our ward trunk-or-treat party. It was such a great turn out. A lot of work was put into it and it really showed. Everything looked great, tasted great, and was fun. Nick and I were both running games so unfortunately these are the only pictures I got, so you will just have to trust me that it was a fun night.

Here is our Little Bo Peep
My friend Gina made this costume for Brooklyn and I think it just turned out so stinkin cute!
Here is Goldie Locks with her 3 bears
And what party would be complete without Cleopatra
"What do you mean I have to walk around in a circle and wait for my number to be called before I can eat one of these?" Brooklyn did not like the idea of cake walk. She thought since there were a table of cupcakes just sitting here, that they were just asking to be eaten.

2 comments:

donandbecky said...

I think Gabby had the same idea as Brooklyn! I caught her take at least three cupcakes! Who knows how many she ate that night!

Dee Dee said...

She's so cute! You did a great job on the decorations. They're the best I've ever seen at a ward party. I felt pretty bad when I saw how much work you did that I took you away for a few hours in the morning. Thanks again!!