This is her class, with their teacher Ms Stroble, in front of a jet on the top of the flight deck.
Friday, March 12, 2010
The Midway... 2/23/10
Last month I was able to attend yet another field trip. This one was one I was looking forward to because we were going to the aircraft carrier the USS Midway. I had never been there before so I thought it would be interesting to take Kaylee there since her dad is getting ready to go on deployment. She has been on his ships before but not in over four years, so she doesn't really remember. I thought that although this ship is a lot older than Nick's ship, it would still be good for her to get an idea of what and where he will be doing. She really enjoyed it and found it really interesting.
This is her class, with their teacher Ms Stroble, in front of a jet on the top of the flight deck.
Following in her daddy's footsteps Kaylee decided to sit in the air crewman's seat while her friends went to the pilots chairs.
This is her class, with their teacher Ms Stroble, in front of a jet on the top of the flight deck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment