Saturday, March 5, 2011

Mom VS Brooklyn, The Winner Is...

Mom of course! Now this may look a little bit like child abuse but it was for her own good. The first day I had to put her eye drops in she was totally fine about it, the past two days have been a battle. She fights and squeezes her eyes closed as tight as she can so that I have to pry them open. Luckily her pink eye is much better so we won't have to do this much longer.



For the record, I did not have any of my weight on her I was just holding her still with my knees. I also treated her to a nice sippy cup of chocolate milk to make up for this because I felt bad for her.

2 comments:

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

Haha, no doubt you were successful with your Michael Phelps feet to help you out! Seriously, HOW do they lay so FLAT in that position?? Poor Brookies! Glad she won't have to take them for too much longer!

Gina said...

LOL @ Kim! :-)

I believe chocolate milk was a just reward for that kind of torture.