Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Playgroup and Free Pancake Day...

Today was one of those days that was full of different activities, but still fun. One of the moms in our playgroup decided to host a lunch at her house and have the group over for a little fun. I was having such a good time talking with all the other moms that I only remembered to pull my camera out once during lunch time. Brooklyn had a little bit of a melt down when she saw that her friend had beat her to the mini mouse plate and she was left with Mickey. (Brooklyn has a huge obsession with Mini Mouse) It didn't take her too long to get over it and she had fun with her friends. They played for several hours having so much fun that I felt a little bad taking her away from her friends, but I had to pick the girls up from school so the fun had to come to an end. (For today anyway, there will be many more play dates)




Today was free pancake day at IHop (which happens to be in my girls top three places to eat) so since Kaylee got her homework done in record speed today I decided to "treat" them to pancakes. (I don't know if it really counts as treating them to dinner when it's free, but it was a win win for everyone because I didn't have to cook.) It was nice going out with just my three girls, listening to them tell me all about their day at school, while eating a big stack of pancakes.


Definitely a good day!

1 comment:

Taylor said...

That is a GOOD day! We love days when we don't have to cook :)