Getting ready to go...
Friday, June 11, 2010
Kayaking - 5/31/2010
While we were at the lake we had the chance to go kayaking. I had never been in a kayak before so I didn't know what to expect. We all had a lot of fun. Courtney went with Brad and Alona in a canoe, while the rest of us tried our hand at kayaking. Kaylee was so excited to get to ride in her kayak all by herself. I was so impressed with how well she did. She got the hang of it right away and I never had to help her the whole time we were out there. Brooklyn sat on my lap in my kayak which made it a little more challenging. She kept wanting to take the ores from me so she could paddle, and she kept standing up which would make us rock back and forth. I was so sure we were going to tip, but luckily we never did.
Getting ready to go...

Getting ready to go...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment