Friday, June 11, 2010

Padres game - 5/29/2010

Here is the problem that I often face when I wait too long to update my blog...I forget stuff. The girls and I went with some friends to a Padres game and I can not for the life of me remember what team they played against. Oh well... At least I remember the important parts. I remember how much fun we had and I remember that the Padres won!


Brooklyn did what she does best and ate most of the time.
When she ran out of her own food, she ate her friends food.
Boys will be boys!! :) (this was actually my favorite picture of the night because girls have no idea that JR is back there)

1 comment:

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

Hahaha, I couldn't remember who played either! Granted, I waited to blog about it for an entire MONTH! Yeah, I've got problems! I DO remember those fries though...yum!!!