Saturday, January 8, 2011
Art...
For Kaylee's birthday I got her this fashion designing kit that she has really been wanting. It came with everything you need to make really cool clothes, an air brush gun and stencils, a bedazzler and different color gems, glitter paints, fabric pens, and everything you need to tie dye your own clothes. On this day she decided to try her hand at tie dying. I'll have to get all the different clothes together that she has made and post pictures of all the different things. It's fun watching her get so creative.

For Christmas Courtney got a spin art kit. This kept the girls busy and happy for like two hours, until they ran out of paper and paint. They had a lot of fun with it while it lasted though.


When they were finished making their art they asked me if they could go out in the front yard and set up a stand for them to sell their art. When I turned around and looked I saw this sign they had made on Brooklyn's easel. Although I thought it was really cute and creative of them, I had to be the mean mom and tell them they were not aloud to sit out on the sidewalk and sell things to strangers passing by...maybe if we lived in a nice quiet neighborhood, but not here. They weren't too happy, but I told them I would buy one of their pictures which seemed to make them happy again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment