Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Freaky!

Ever since Kaylee was a baby she would sleep with her eyes half way open. It was the weirdest thing to me, I thought there must be something wrong with her. :) I thought it was something she would grow out of as she gets older, but she still does it quite a bit. If she is really really tired she will close her eyes all the way. With Nick being gone right now and Jeanine living with us I have moved Kaylee in with me and she has become my roommate. For the most part I actually really like having her in there with me. It has been really fun bonding with her and reading books together while the other two are sleeping. The only down side is that when I roll over and look at her I still get freaked out when I see this little girls staring at me while she sleeps. :)

She is sound asleep in this picture
A closer look

3 comments:

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

Are you kidding?!!!?! Is she really asleep??? That IS seriously freaky!!

Sherrie said...

Creepy!

Gina said...

Okay, that is super creepy - especially that last picture where one eye is looking off to the side...