Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Amy's "Happily Ever After"...
After I dropped Courtney and her friends off after her big celebration, I picked Jeanine up and we went up to meet our friend Amy for a little "dessert" (that was the plan but we ended up ordering a bunch of fried junk food instead). Amy, who was recently engaged handed Jeanine and I each and envelope at the same time and told us to open them together. Inside the card she asked us both to be a part of her wedding. I had never seen cards like this before and thought it was so clever. Amy, Jeanine and I have been talking about being in each others weddings ever since we were young teenagers, so I am so excited that the day is coming. We are so happy for you Aim!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment