Sunday, June 26, 2011

Princess Tea Party... 4/21/2011

Some of my friends and I were able to buy some discounted tickets to a princess tea party from website called Groupon. I decided to just take the two younger girls since Kaylee is at the age where she thinks princesses are for babies. Courtney and Brooklyn were pretty excited though. I didn't know quite what to expect since the price was so cheap, but it was pretty awesome. (well worth their normal price). We were able to work it out with our friends who also bought the tickets to all go on the same night. When we got there the store was decorated like every little girls dream place. In the back is where they had the tea party set up. So we went in the back room and each girl had a place at the table with their name on a little name card, they thought that was pretty cool.

The girls were so excited to have their friends their with them.


Then princess Bell came out to great all the girls one by one and welcomed them to her tea party. Excitement does not sum up the way these little girls felt when they saw Bell come into the room, but it's the closest word I can find.



Then all the girls got to go pick out a dress up outfit to wear for the day. Both of my girls picked out Bell. (On a side note... I have no idea why Brooklyn smiles like that. She only does it when you ask her to smile, if she smiles on her own she looks totally normal. But every time I "smile" she curls her top lip up and puffs her cheeks up to look like a little chipmunk. It's pretty funny.)

Then they took the girls off to get their hair and make up done up fancy.





Here is Brooklyn with her friend Skyla

What a beautiful princess!!!

When the were all dressed up they went back into the party room so Belle could read them a story.



Then the did their "tea party" (they actually drank lemonade and apple juice, and had snacks) After they were finished eating they danced around and played with Belle before it was time for her to go.

Before she left though she let each little girl come over and sit in her lap so they could get their picture taken with her.

Before we left the girls wanted to get a group picture in Belle's special chair.

When we left it was dinner time so we decided to take all the girls over to the food court in the mall and let them have dinner together since they were dressed up so pretty and had hungry tummies. (Actually the real reason is because at that point I didn't feel like cooking dinner, haha) I forgot to pull my camera out and take any pictures of them eating, but it was the perfect way to end their princess day.

No comments: