Tuesday, August 30, 2011
The Southwick Family Reunion... 6/30/2011
I am very lucky because I have a lot of people around me that I consider family, even if we aren't blood related. One of those family's is the Southwick family. Jeanine and I have been best friends for like 17 years and her and her family have always welcomed me into their home as if I was one of their own. We were so excited to find out that the family reunion this year was going to be in San Diego. We had such a good time being together with everyone and showing them around our city. On one of the days during the reunion my friend Kim (two days after having her baby) and her husband Corey came out to do family pictures for us. It was not an easy job for them either considering there were 93 of us that they were trying to get to look at the camera all at the same time, but they did a really great job.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment