Saturday, July 30, 2011

Baby Brockton / Mormon Battalion... 6/28/2011

My friend Kim FINALLY had her baby. A little boy named Brockton Stanley Nasfell on June 28. I kept her other two kids for her for the night while she went to the hospital. My girls were so happy to have friends spend the night (that was the first time they've had anyone sleep over other than family members). Then next morning I took Azure and Skyla up to the hospital to meet their new baby brother. He is such a precious little guy. We are all so happy he is finally here with us.



While I was up at the hospital with Kim's girls, Jenn took my girls with her to playgroup. Our playgroup was meeting at the Mormon Battalion which is one of my girls favorite places to go so they were really excited. It sounds like they had a really good time. I wish I would have been there because I love going there with people who have never been before. It is always so fun to hear their reactions to how well this place is done.

The girls love playing dress up

And of course they couldn't leave without doing a little laundry and panning for gold.



Afterwards they walked around Old Town a little bit before heading home.



No comments: