Monday, July 11, 2011

Mormon Helping Hands... 4/30/2011

For the second year in a row our church has participated in a Mormon Helping Hands project where we all get together to help fix up a place in our community. This year we helped out at a local school that they wanted fixed up so it can be turned into a community center. There were a lot of painting, cleaning, weed pulling, etc, that needed to be done. I wasn't able to attend because I was at the MS Walk, but Nick and the girls went and they really had a blast. (Even though they were working hard) I am really glad that my girls are able to participate in things that will better the community they live. Plus it gets them out of the house and away from the tv which is even more of a bonus. :)














No comments: