Next stop San Francisco! We spent two days in San Francisco doing doing some of the touristy things, china town, pier 39,
fisherman's wharf, etc... But unfortunately I didn't take any pictures so you will just have to take my word for it. :)
We of course couldn't go to San Francisco without going up to see the Golden Gate Bridge to take a few pictures.


This is a rare moment so I had cherish it while it lasted. I think next time they start fighting I will pull this picture out to remind them that they really do love each other. :)

This is the only picture I have from pier 39. Poor
lactose intolerant Courtney is not happy to see her sister eating ice cream right in front of her. She cheered up a bit when I let her have some of the waffle cone after the ice cream was eaten out of it.

Some of Nick's siblings and his dad were able to meet us there to spend some time together. Here is our whole group. (except for Nick's dad who is taking the picture)

The
grandkids... (minus baby Joseph who is in
Washington DC with is parents) Kaylee, Courtney, Brooklyn, Grace, Eamon (black stroller), Leroy, Vanessa (green stroller)

Most of the Hunter kids with their dad. Elizabeth,
Stevan,
Stevan Jr, Nick, and Shawn. We're just missing Wes and Maryann and we will have all the kids together. (I think the last time that happened was 10 years ago at our wedding. It's hard with people living in other countries)

The "guys" shot. Nick with his dad and two of his brothers.
No comments:
Post a Comment