Friday, July 15, 2011
Padres vs ???... 6/4/2011
For my friend Nancy's birthday she decided she wanted to get all her friends together and go watch a Padres game. We decided to all do the park in the park tickets. This was a first for us because we have always sat in the stadium seats. They have a big grassy area though that you sit in and can still see the game. However with a group as big as our I had so much fun socializing and watching the kids run around that I didn't really pay much attention to the game. I don't even know who they played against that night. :) I don't know that we would do the park seating on a normal basis, but with a big group like ours it was definitely the way to go.
They had a guy that was just in charge of keeping all the kids busy and entertained. He did such a great job of playing all sorts of games with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment