I was babysitting for my friend Kim and it was seriously so hot that day that in order to cool the girls off I turned the sprinklers on for them to run thru. They all had a blast, but Brooklyn especially couldn't get enough of it.
Then as a special treat after they were tired of running around I let them all have a Popsicle outside.
Okay, super cute! Look, you do awesome babysitter things too!! :) Now, can you send me the pictures that have my girls in them and I'll maybe sometime this month put them up on my blog too! Haha...actually, if you send them tomorrow I might even put them up the SAME day! Shocking, I know :)
I grew up in a small town in norther California called Willits. This is were I met Nick. Nick has been in the navy for almost 9 years now. We have been married for 7 years and have 3 beautiful daughters. We have been lucky being in the navy that we have managed to stay in San Diego the whole time. We love it here and hope to stay several more years.
2 comments:
So cute! They are growing up so fast!!
Okay, super cute! Look, you do awesome babysitter things too!! :) Now, can you send me the pictures that have my girls in them and I'll maybe sometime this month put them up on my blog too! Haha...actually, if you send them tomorrow I might even put them up the SAME day! Shocking, I know :)
Post a Comment