Monday, December 26, 2011

Chipmunks...

Since I'm still battling with morning sickness there are some days that I can't even leave the house. I felt bad keeping the girls inside all day so before I put them to bed I told them that if they were good and went to bed the first time I asked them to without getting up at all then I would take them to the movie theater the next day to see the new Chipmunk movie. Brooklyn was had been begging to see that movie every time one of the commercials would come on so she was really excited by this idea. I tucked the girls in bed and then went to go find Brooklyn's blankie. When I came back I found Brooklyn putting chapstick on one of her barbie dolls so I took it away and told her that chapstick is only for her lips not her dolls. Kaylee looked over and said, "Brooklyn you need to be good or we aren't going to get to go see the movie tomorrow." Brooklyn looked over at me and said, "Am I going to get to go see the movie?" I told her, "If you can be a good girl all night then I will take you to see the movie tomorrow morning." Without even bothering to sit up, Courtney says from her bed, "Great now we're never going to get to see the movie!" It was pretty funny. Needless to say they were all very good and they did get to go see the movie which turned out to be cute.

No comments: