We were given some free LegoLand tickets that had to be used up by Christmas day or they would expire. My friend Kim was given tickets also so we decided to take all the girls together. Since I am pregnant I knew I wasn't going to be able to ride on any of the rides and Brooklyn is not big enough to ride without and adult, so I talked my friend Clarissa into going with us to ride the rides with Brooklyn and I gave her my extra ticket. It worked out nicely because her little boy is too small for any of the rides so he just sat with me while all the girls went. It turned out to be a nice and day and the girls had a lot of fun. But by the end of the day I was exhausted, and so were they since they were all sound asleep and in their beds by 6:30. :)
I grew up in a small town in norther California called Willits. This is were I met Nick. Nick has been in the navy for almost 9 years now. We have been married for 7 years and have 3 beautiful daughters. We have been lucky being in the navy that we have managed to stay in San Diego the whole time. We love it here and hope to stay several more years.
No comments:
Post a Comment