Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Eve...


On Christmas Eve we had my mom, sister and brother-in law come over and spend the night. It was fun having family over. Every Christmas eve I let the girls open one gift (which is always Christmas pj's) they were very happy with their pj's this year and they looked so cute in them. Before bed we talked as a family about why we are really celebrating Christmas and what the true meaning of the holiday is. Then we made a quick trip over to the computer to check the Santa tracker online before it was off to bed. I was surprised how quickly the girls went to sleep because I remember always having trouble falling asleep on Christmas Eve when I was a little kid. It was good that they went to sleep early because the next morning started off really early for us too.

No comments: