Thursday, February 16, 2012

20 weeks...

I made it to my 20 week mark. This is the day I have been waiting for because today I got to go have my ultra sound and find out if we are having a boy or a girl. The girls (especially Kaylee were really hoping for a brother this time) I was very excited when the tech told me during the ultra sound that she just got a really good look at what the gender is and asked if I wanted to see it. There was no question when she went back to that area and his legs were spread wide open for us all to see that we are have a BOY!!!!!!! Nick called me from the ship just as I was finishing my appointment because he wanted to be the first to know what we were having. He was in his shop with all the guys when he called and when I told him he announced it to them and all I could hear was cheering, clapping, and a lot of "congratulations", it was pretty cool. We are all very happy to welcome a little boy into our family.

Here are some pictures of my 20 week baby bump

I don't know why these pictures are turned sideways, but I can't get them to go back the way they are supposed to be. Here is his side profile. While he was very open to spread his legs and let us see that he is a boy, he was not so willing to show his face. He kept both of his hands over his face for most of the ultra sound so the tech had to keep shaking and poking my belly to get him to move them. He moved them just long enough to get this picture.
Here is a picture of his foot (again I don't know why it is sideways) Brooklyn thinks he has a really big foot, and Kaylee said it looks like he has claws.
So now that we know we are having a boy we really need to work on trying to figure out a name for this little guy.

No comments: