For anyone who knows Brooklyn you know that she is obsessed with cooking shows. She will get on my phone and search YouTube for all the cooking shows she can find. It's pretty funny. (and I guess there could be a lot worse shows she could be in to) So while I cooked dinner I gave put her birthday cake on the table and gave her a container of frosting and a spatula and let her go to town frosting her own cake. She was in heaven. I wouldn't have even had to give her any presents and she would have been just as happy. (I love it when kids are easy to please) When she as finished frosting the cake I asked her if she could clean all the frosting off the table so I could set it for dinner. She said, "Sure, can I use my tongue?" haha :) I gave her a towel and spray bottle and told her it was a better idea to use that. She is seriously a funny kid.
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Brooklyn turns 4....
Brooklyn hasn't quite figured out the difference between her birthday and Valentines day. Since they are both on the same day she thinks it's just one big celebration for her. When I picked her up from school and asked her how her day was she said, "It was really good. All my friends brought in little cards with candies in them and gave them out for my birthday. Then we had a big party in the class room because I turned 4."
For anyone who knows Brooklyn you know that she is obsessed with cooking shows. She will get on my phone and search YouTube for all the cooking shows she can find. It's pretty funny. (and I guess there could be a lot worse shows she could be in to) So while I cooked dinner I gave put her birthday cake on the table and gave her a container of frosting and a spatula and let her go to town frosting her own cake. She was in heaven. I wouldn't have even had to give her any presents and she would have been just as happy. (I love it when kids are easy to please) When she as finished frosting the cake I asked her if she could clean all the frosting off the table so I could set it for dinner. She said, "Sure, can I use my tongue?" haha :) I gave her a towel and spray bottle and told her it was a better idea to use that. She is seriously a funny kid.

After dinner we sang happy birthday and had cake. I didn't have any cake because I watched her frost it and saw that after she would spread a glob of frosting on the cake she would then lick the spatula before putting it back into the container to get another glob of frosting. But her and the girls thought it tasted really good. :)
For anyone who knows Brooklyn you know that she is obsessed with cooking shows. She will get on my phone and search YouTube for all the cooking shows she can find. It's pretty funny. (and I guess there could be a lot worse shows she could be in to) So while I cooked dinner I gave put her birthday cake on the table and gave her a container of frosting and a spatula and let her go to town frosting her own cake. She was in heaven. I wouldn't have even had to give her any presents and she would have been just as happy. (I love it when kids are easy to please) When she as finished frosting the cake I asked her if she could clean all the frosting off the table so I could set it for dinner. She said, "Sure, can I use my tongue?" haha :) I gave her a towel and spray bottle and told her it was a better idea to use that. She is seriously a funny kid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment