Saturday, May 5, 2012

Baby shower...

I have some pretty awesome friends who decided to throw me the best baby shower ever! Everything turned out perfect, I couldn't have been happier. The color scheme I chose was yellow and grey (it's my current favorite color combination). They took those colors and ran with it making everything looks SO cute.


 I got to hold Jessica's baby while everyone else was playing one of the games.
 The food was amazing! They had all of my favorites. Chick-fil-A chicken nuggets, baked potato bar, salad, fruit salad, homemade bread sticks, and yummy little raspberry cheesecakes.
 Me with my mom and sister
 It was so great to have so many of my friends there to support and celebrate with me. I totally felt the love!







 This baby was beyond spoiled! I got so many great gifts, I think we are all set and ready for him now.
                                                       
31 week pregnant belly
Thank you so much Kim, Gina, and Clarissa for giving me such and amazing shower! Also thank you to Jenn for making the cute invitations, Margie for letting us use her house, and Jeanine for helping get the tables and set up. I have the best friends a girl could ask for, you guys ROCK!!

1 comment:

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

Did I not send you the pics of me, Gina and Clarissa and of the big group pic of us at the end???