We are so lucky with technology these days that while Nick is deployed we will sometimes have the opportunity to skype with him. This is so much more fun for the girls to be able to actually see him rather than just a phone call (although we would happily take that too). He is only able to skype with when he pulls into a port that has WIFI so this is actually only the second time they have been able to skype with him in the five months he has been gone so far. They were so excited when they first saw him that they all started talking all at once trying to tell him everything that is going on with them. :) Nick was just as excited as they were, he kept saying "I can't believe how much they have grown since the last time I saw them." (I guess it's harder for me to notice their growth since I see them every day) We never take an opportunity to talk or skype with Nick for granted, we know how blessed we are, and look forward to the next time we are able to hear his voice and see that cute face of his.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment