Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mothers day...

My girls are so sweet and even though their dad wasn't here to help them like he usually does they still wanted to make sure I had a great Mother's Day. They enlisted the help of my sister who was in town visiting to help them make breakfast for me. They decorated the table all by themselves (which explains why we have turkey candles on the table for Mother's day, haha).
 After breakfast they gave me all of their gifts that they had made for me at school. They were all so cute and creative and I loved them all very much. Kaylee wrote me a poem that was so funny to me that I literally had tears running down my face from laughing so hard while I read it. She is such a funny kid.
This is what it says: "Mommy I love You, by Kaylee Hunter
                                 Nice, Loving, Beautiful
                                 Mother of Kaylee, Courtney, & Brooklyn
                                 Lover of napping, singing & her phone (that was the line that got me laughing)
                                 Famous for her cooking (I'm not so sure if that is true, but I'm glad she thinks so)
                                 Who cares for her family
                                 Resident of California
                                 Candi Don Hunter"
(I guess I need to teach her how to spell my name. Candace Dawn Hunter, haha)

I have the best girls and they made my Mother's day very special for me. I love being a mother to them!!

No comments: