Wednesday, May 14, 2008

It's about time!

Some of my friends have been telling me lately that I needed to start my own blog. I have been meaning to do it for a while, but never actually made the time to do it. So today is the day. Being in the navy we have friends and family all over the place. I try my best to keep everyone as updated with whats going on in our lives as I can. This way may make it a bit easier. I have been using Nick's myspace account to achieve this goal, but for those who didn't have myspace it didn't do much good. So I am going to give this a try. I am new to this whole blog thing, so give me a while to get it all worked out. I will try to update at least once a week. Talk to you later...

No comments: