Thursday, May 15, 2008
Mom, Help me...
This morning I put Brooklyn in her swing while I went to take a shower. Kaylee and Courtney were supposed to be getting ready for school. They on the other hand had a different plan. They decided to take Brooklyn out of her swing and play dress up with her. When I opened the bathroom door I was greeted by my little baby wearing ferry wings. It was actually really funny, although I don't know how funny Brooklyn thought it was. The girls love playing with their new "toy". Needless to say we were late to school.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Your children are such little hoodlums.
That is exactly how i pictured it in my head when you told me about it! A-DORABLE! Although I also imagined seeing courtney laughing uncontrollably. :)
How cute! Besides the being late part, that sounds like a great little girl play time! It's so fun to see your adorable girls. They are growing so fast!
I don't know if I would have laughed or yelled. I don't think Mackay is brave enough to do that with Easton.
what? no freak out?
hey...just found your blog.
talked with nick for a little while yesterday...he mentioned making dinner WITH you twice now. and how cool that was. Also, how much greater respect and appreciation he now has for the hard work you do to feed the family. And, how after church he doesn't even think about it...but goes on the computer or something and you immediately go to work in the kitchen. He was quite effusive with his appreciation.
Just thought you'd like to knoe.
Post a Comment