Tuesday, May 20, 2008
It's Happening Already...
This morning it happened to me. I found out I was no longer cool and have zero sense of fashion. After I got Kaylee ready for school this morning she told me that she could not go to school dressed like this. She said, "I look dorky. I look like a big green clover. All the kids are going to make fun of me and it is going to be all your fault." She at least told it to me in a nice way instead of crying and throwing a fit. I thought I had a few more years before I was uncool. I guess kids are just growing up too fast these days. I really did think she looked cute. Oh and in case you are wondering, I did make her go to school wearing the dorky outfit I picked out.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
eh...i've never been cool and luckily so far hannah doesn't care. she dresses herself everyday and rarely lets me put in my two cents...even if she looks like a giant lollipop (yesterday). i figure it's good for her to have some control. so, i pretty much let her wear what she wants. as long as she's clean and modest.
sorry candi!
Post a Comment