Here is the before picture...You can't really tell from this picture just how big it is, but trust me it was big.
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Pizza Anyone?...
Tonight when I asked Nick and Courtney what they wanted for dinner they both begged for pizza for dinner. I am not much of a pizza eater but I gave in because that meant I wouldn't have to cook. So really it was a win win situation. Since I was going out anyways to pick Kaylee up from a play date at her friends house I decided to take her with me to the pizza place. We decided to try a little whole in the wall place right by our house that we had never trying before. When we walked in they had big signs and cardboard cut outs of their different pizza sizes. Well Kaylee so the big giant "28" pizza and she insisted that we get that one. When we got home with it the girls were both very excited because they had never seen a pizza that big. It was really funny watching them try and eat it. But it was even more funny to see the simple things in life like a giant pizza bring so much happiness and laughter into our house.
Here is the before picture...You can't really tell from this picture just how big it is, but trust me it was big.
Here is Kaylee eating hers. We were nice enough to cut Brooklyn's up for her.
Here is the before picture...You can't really tell from this picture just how big it is, but trust me it was big.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's funny and to see half of it gone! We ended up with scrambled eggs and biscuits.
Man,that looks good to me!!!
Post a Comment