Thursday, April 9, 2009

Sailing...

I am a little behind on my blogging so I am trying to get caught up. Last weekend we decided to take the girls out sailing in the bay on our boat with a couple of friends. My older two girls love being on the boat, but this was Brooklyn's first time. She was pretty good considering we sailed right threw nap time. Here are a few pictures of our day.


The girls started out eating lunch down in the cabin with dad got everything set up.
After eating Brooklyn wanted to come up and see what was going on. She was just kickin back and relaxing (we were still tied up to the doc which is why she does not have a life jacket on, just in case anyone was freaking out)

She had trouble making up her mind if she wanted to stand or sit. Most of the time this was her favorite place to sit.

Now she is trying to figure out why she decided to climb down from my nice warm lap.

Here we are going under the Coronado bridge.

This was our view, not bad huh. I love our city!

By the end of the day I was pretty tired.


Even though he would probably never admit it because he says he could stay out on the boat forever, I think Nick was pretty tired too.

4 comments:

Jeanine Southwick said...

Im pretty sure I was there...:)

Sharon said...

How fun.

Jenn said...

HAHA I was totally freaking out about the life vest thing! lol Thanks for clearing that up.

p.s. You sure know how to make a girl wanna go back to san diego. thanks ALOT :(

T.J. Shelby said...

How did I live there for 2 years and never get on that boat? I'm a slacker...