Thursday, June 18, 2009

Spirit Week...

FINALLY it is the last day of school! Courtney's last day of school is today and I think I am more excited than she is. I am looking forward to a break from driving back and forth all day. Next year should be easier because they will be at the same school. Anyway Courtney has been asking her teacher all year if they could have a crazy hair day. I don't know why she was so instant on it, but she really wanted to do it. So the teacher decided that their class would do a little spirit week on the last week of school. It was really fun for the kids and gave them something fun to look forward to.

Monday was Red, White and Blue day.
Tuesday was Crazy Hair day.
Wednesday was graduation day.
Thursday is Pajama day. They were also told they could bring a blanket and stuffed animal with them to school because all they are doing today is watching movies and eating popcorn. Courtney thought that was pretty cool.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

It is so much fun looking at the photos of your beautiful family.I love Courtney's fun hairdo! Happy Anniversary! I'm looking forward to learning how to get more of my photos included, too.