Monday, June 22, 2009
Stranded...
So yesterday morning I got up and got the kids all ready for church and let Nick sleep in for Fathers Day. I was trying to get to church a little early because I was in charge of bringing all the treats to hand out to the men for Father's day. So I got all the kids loaded up into the van and out came Nick and away we went. I pulled out of the drive way and started to drive, but something felt weird so I had Nick get out and check my tire to see if something was wrong. My tired was so flat that it was off the rim completely. Luckily we were still in front of our house so Nick pulled it back into the driveway. The sound of the rim scraping the road was so loud and ear piercing. Nick jacked the car up to get the rim off the ground, while I got off the girls transferred over to the truck. Needless to say we were late to church but the men still got their treat so at least that part worked out. My tire is not fixable at this point so I need to get a new one. It is still jacked up in my driveway which means that I am stuck home today. For those of you who really know my daily routine you know that this is not an easy task for me. I not at home very much because I always have constant running around to do. I guess the blessing here is that school ended last week and I have plenty of laundry to keep me busy so it not a bad thing that I am stuck at home. I just don't like the feeling of being stranded.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment