The sun was getting in her eyes when she would try to look up at me so I had to let her borrow a pair of sun glasses.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Where is Brooklyn?
Yesterday I took Brooklyn to the beach while the girls were at school. Usually when I take her to the beach the girls are playing with her the whole time and making her very happy. Since the girls weren't there she was stuck with playing with mommy. She kept digging in the sand and making holes. So I put her in one of the holes and started covering up her legs. She thought that was so funny, she started grabbing hand fulls of sand and helping me cover her legs. When I would say "Where is Brooklyn? Uh-oh we lost Brooklyn!" she would start laughing and yelling at me. It was pretty funny. After school the girls joined us at the beach and Brooklyn helped cover Courtney in the sand.
The sun was getting in her eyes when she would try to look up at me so I had to let her borrow a pair of sun glasses.

The sun was getting in her eyes when she would try to look up at me so I had to let her borrow a pair of sun glasses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So cute! I miss the beach.
You all have so much fun. She looks like a movie star who's hiding out.
That's funny, she is so cute. You have to show me where this beach is.
Post a Comment