Monday, July 27, 2009

Back to School!!

The girls school is switching to a year round schedule this year so because of that they got to start back at school today. I am really looking forward to having them in year round school. They like having breaks from school, but they get bored with three months in the summer. So now they will be getting a couple of weeks off like ever two months or so, and about a month and a half in the summer. I think will be much better for my girls. They have really been bugging each other for the past week or so (which then bugs mommy!) so we were ALL ready for school to start back. It's just so crazy to see them growing up so fast.

Here they are loving each other before going off to school.
Kaylee is now in second grade
Courtney is going into Kindergarten

It's only been two and a half hours since we dropped them off at school, but so far Brookie and I are enjoying the quiet house. I am excited for them to come home tho and tell me how their day went.

4 comments:

Rob n Katie' said...

They look very happy to go back to school. I know you are too (SMILE).

Dee Dee said...

They're so cute. It was my favorite time when the oldest two were in school and I still had one at home. We had tons of fun together. Enjoy the quiet.

Sandra said...

Have fun at school,girls. You both look so cute. My kids went to year round school for a few years and it was nice. I like it and so did they.

Jenn said...

Year round is ALMOST as amazing as your girls!