Thursday, July 9, 2009

Kitchen helper...

Now that the girls are getting older they love helping in the kitchen, especially Courtney. No matter what I am doing in there she wants to help (even loading the dishwasher), but her favorite thing to do is cook. Last night I was making meat loaf for dinner and she came in begging to help. The best part about having my little helper is that she will do absolutely anything I ask her to, she thinks it's fun. It has also helped to get her to eat more dinner. She has always been my picky eater, but when it's is something that "she" cooked, she seems to eat more of it. So last night when she saw me getting the meat loaf stuff ready she was willing to get her hands 'dirty'. She dug right in to mix it all up for me and she thought it was really fun squishing the meat up with her hands. She really got into it, and was very proud to tell everyone at dinner time that she was the one who made dinner tonight.




2 comments:

Sharon said...

That's cute and really the best time to have a helper! I like your background it's really cute.

Sandra said...

Good work, Courtney!!! I'll bet that meatloaf was good.