Yesterday I took the girls to Sea World with Margie and her Amish cousins. They have never been there before so it was really fun being there with them. It was so HOT walking around out there, but we still had a good time. My girls have been to Sea World a ton of times, but no matter how many times they go there they still get so amazed by all the animals.
We started the day with dolphin show. They were feeling a little frisky yesterday and weren't always listening to their trainers. But they are so cute.

I got these next two pictures out of order. Brooklyn was so amazed with how high the dolphin jumped up, she just kept clapping.


These two crazy girls decided to sit in the 'wet zone'...but I guess it was a good way to stay cooled off.

Next it was on to pet the sting rays.


We weren't able to stay the whole day because I was taking the girls up to scout camp to visit Nick and the boys. But we had to squeeze in the
Shamu show before we left.



Brooklyn did not know what to think about those giant whales. She just stood on my lap the entire show clapping and she just kept saying "
Oooooooooo" over and over. It was really fun to see her so impressed. She just couldn't take her eyes off them.
No comments:
Post a Comment