Tuesday, August 11, 2009

"Oh you're supposed to lift the lid up first?"...

There is never a dull moment in our house since Brooklyn has joined our family. Today is a great example of that. I have not started to potty train her yet because I thought that 17 months just seems a little young to really understand what to do and when to do it. My other 2 girls weren't potty trained until they were 2 1/2 and almost 3. So I haven't really put much thought into it for Brooklyn yet. She does however like to bust her way into the bathroom while I'm in there and talk to me as if I need a little buddy to help me thru it. I guess that must be where she got the idea that she too is a big girl and can use the potty because today I walked into the bathroom to find this...

She had climbed herself up on the toilet and went pee pee. She then grabbed a hand full of toilet paper to clean herself and the toilet up. If only she would have lifted the lid first. I guess I forgot to tell her that part. (sorry this isn't really a good picture, but I had to be quick because I didn't know what she was going to do next) She really is such a crazy kid.

6 comments:

Rob n Katie' said...

That is PRECIOUS!! She is always on the go and apparently not wanting to be left behind.

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

WHOA!!!!! She even really peed??? That's CRAZY! Way to go Brookie (just lift the lid next time...without falling in)! :) Skyla has been wanting/asking to go potty for MONTHS but has never ONCE actually done anything in the toilet (even though she's sat on it at least 100 times).

Sandra said...

Absolutely adorable...she is so smart!!!

Dee Dee said...

HYSTERICAL! That is so funny. What a good girl:)

Jenn said...

that screams blackmail picture for her teenage years! haha She really is awesome!

Jenn said...

that screams blackmail picture for her teenage years! haha She really is awesome!