Thursday, August 6, 2009
Ta Dah.....
I finally got all my craft stuff out of Brooklyn's closet and into my room where I can actually work on things without having to tip toe back into her room every time I forgot something. I no longer have to root thru a draw trying to find the colors I need now that they are all right in front of me. I am so excited.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
GREAT JOB! Looks awesome, and so organized!! :) Gotta love IKEA!
WOW, I need you to come here and help me get organized!! It looks so great! GOOD JOB.
I am so proud!
That is impressive (SMILE). Looks really good to. AWSOME thinking!
It looks great! You can come organize my house any time!!!
YAY! That's what I need. It looks great!
The racks are from IKEA?! I think I need to go shopping...so inspiring!!!
Wow, I wish you'd come organize our craft table--we don't have a craft room anymore. Good for you.
Post a Comment