Sunday, June 24, 2012

Homeward Bound...

Jaxson was finally able to keep his blood sugar levels up all by himself so we are FINALLY able to go home after four days in the hospital. It was such a good feeling strapping him in his car seat to take him home knowing that he is now healthy and ready to be at home with his family. I am so grateful for all the people who fasted and prayed for him. Dave and Jenn met us at the house after they got out of church to bring the kids back home. Brooklyn was not happy that she was not going back to their house, but she was happy to see her brother. :) I am thankful to them for taking such good care of my girls while I was in the hospital because that was one less thing I had to worry about.
 
                                              This is his first night at home in his bassinet.

No comments: