Brooklyn's main goal in her four year old life is to get to ride on the Atlantis ride at Sea World. You have to be at least 43 inches to ride. Brooklyn finally reached that mile stone while Nick was gone so we decided to wait until he got home to go as a family for her to fulfil her dream. This is seriously something she has been waiting so long to do. There were several times we would be driving around and she would say "Mom I think I am growing, I think I will be able to ride on Atlantis soon". Or on days when she wouldn't really eat her dinner I would remind her that if she wants to grow big enough to ride Atlantis then she needed to eat all her dinner, she would immediately gobble it all up. So the day finally came and she was SO excited. Nick, Kaylee, and Courtney went on the ride with her while Jax and I waited and took pictures. It's a pretty fast roller coaster but that didn't seem to bother her, she loved it. Her and Nick sat in the front so they got pretty wet, but since it was such a hot day they dried pretty quickly. I'm glad her dream came true... I wonder what her next goal will be. :)
While we were there we went to see the Cirque De La Mer show. (our favorite show at Sea World) After the show some of the characters came out so the girls went over to have their picture taken with them.
After a few more rides and play time at the Bay of Play we decided to call it a day. It was a good family day.
No comments:
Post a Comment